Double Birthday...
Last Sunday, My frens n I celebrated Chuan Kim n Kean Mun Birthday in a special place where we spent most of our time there being torture, sacked, killed, n at last saved by love, where else could it be if it is not our only tuition center. It's called I.Q. Tuition Center but we named it SENTOSA HOPE coz it's where we got hope... lolz.....
The actual birthday of Chuan Kim is 27 of October n Kean Mun is at 29 of October. IN order to be together, we selected Sunday, 28 October as the celebration day cuz we got Intensive class. We bought a cake from the only cake shop in Sri Sentosa that is from the Peach Delight n it turns out very tasty n the cake look nice... Got some Nasi Lemak for Breakfast in the tuition centre n some Sparkling Juice( thanks to the two Jasmin n Jessmin aka LohLeePOp ( Pronounce as Lollipop). I included some photo of memories we all shared in the tuition centre. BTW Happy Birthday To Chuan Kim (aka CK or Kimrulez) and Kean Mun (aka Kean Man) although it is late...

Yummh.... Yummy Nasi lemak there... May I have it????
Oh No.... He's eating it... this is Yoong Cheong..... DA leng ZHai...

Ok lets go to d CAkes
Isn't it bbeautiful with the lights..
Hope it will light up 4eva
Sliced by Ck n Kean MAnWat more after cutting the cake... Its time 4 champagne.. a bit underage
Lolz... juz kidding its only Sparkling juiceTeng, Bcareful with the saliva dripping.....Erm... Cukup bulan mintak gaji kat Mrs Wong
DAryl: Hey dun 4get me... I also wan to try...
Daryl n Michele
One happty Family... Sry coz Its blurCakes any1????? This is my cake... Got a present box... Hehehehe
Dary afraid of Teng's Offer..Me n my Dai Lou....CAl: R u really gonna eat that..???
CAl is working hard

Haha CAl.. I've done it...
Beach party with the bottle caps...Oh no ... The Playa ... @iR-C0nDU guys made a good................
The upcoming Playa.. Dominick in da lineNatasha n Jasmine Lee...
Thanks @iR-C0nD 4 the Photo...
0 Responses