Ding dong...
Ding dong...
the door bell rang..
(Actually no door bell la... ONly my imagination, LOlz)
I was fascinating with the new web page I found recently...
Don't care bout the outside world, my mom answer the door...
Suddenly She said "Shon"
Got excited, I turned my head and saw him..
Thought he came alone..
Went to greet him and

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

My frens; Jim Yong, Jenice, Sook Kuan and her younger sister (sry dunno her name) came by... WOw, shocked....
I got fooled by them...
They called me to 'yam cha' but I cold heart-ed decline them coz Lazy to go out...
no wonder they kept asking me to go...

Invited them in my house and again shocked with what they brought with them
Cakes... Wakakaka (^@^)
Jim Yong and My early Surprise Birthday Party....

Jim Yong is having his Birthday tomorrow on the 3rd of November...
mine is still far ahead on 16th,
so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JIM YONG

REally appreciate what they have done for me...
Thanks a lot for this Birthday party (sincerely from the bottom of my heart)

1 Ice cream cake and 1 creamy cake...
really tasty cake....
but as for the Ice cream cake, there's difficulties in cutting it,
tool quite some time to cut it...
Tips: Stab the cake with all your might to cut it, Remember Stab, not slicing..


0 Responses