FinalzzZ
OMG

CAnt believe it, I've abondoned my blog for almost half a year again. Really sorry for this inconvenient causes of no materials to write in it....

Well, my finals are here and the 1st subjects would be the Moral Studies which I dont know why immoral person like me should study it. It's a subject with total 'craps' and nonsense.... Why do the historical ppl like to make us suffer so much.... Enough withe the teleological, utilitarianism, deontology,.............
Moral studies is a total different subject from what we have learn at primary or secondary school.. Still remember all the "Nilai-nilai Murni".... I bet u dont... after form 5, throw all inside the dustbin (^@^)

OK la... Im goin back to my studies right now...
TMR a big day for me, Finalz for MORAL

Will be updating this blog soon...
0 Responses