HALLO Wheee...
TRICK OR TREAT~!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween is here and guess what,

The All-American Rejects

is also here to Rock the stage...

Woohoo~
I got my ticket thanks to DIGI Unlimited Music and I had the most memorable concert thanks to
Charity, Amelia, Chermayne, Beni, Victor, Hayder, MG, Grace, Jonathan, Joseph and many more... Cant really remember that much ppl... I know, I blog it quite late... Hehe!!

That was really a crazy concert we went but still MTV World Stage was still the craziest of all..

Kay~ lazy to type so much, let the pictures tell the story then:-





Checkout the small kid rocking with us~

Thanks Hayder for the ride~

Amelia got a ride too~

Charity got the best ride...








Never try this without guidance~


" They rock, we rock but never forget what we need the most~
Friendship"
0 Responses