“I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”
Magic MAGIC Magic!!!!

Everyone in this world would like to have MAGIC. Popping out something from thin air, makes unbelievable things that could not be done in real world.
When I was small, I always believe that magic exist and there is someone who can fly like in the story of PETER PAN. Peter could fly with just some sprinkle of fairy dust from Tinkerbell, a lovely fairy that always follows him.
Life could be easier with Magic. I also wish I could go attend a Magic school or a Magic Academy like the one Harry attend. I could meet Albus Dumbledore and learn magic just like what happened in HARRY POTTER by JK Rowling. Of course I would want the evil magic and those scary things to be real.
Yesterday, I came across to Nuffnang Premiere Screening and guess what? Nuffnang is giving tickets to the new movie coming in screen "Sorcerer's Apprentice".





If I would be the "Sorcerer’s Apprentice” I would like to have magic power like flying to anywhere I like. Driving is just a 'hair pulling' thing when it comes to traffic jams. Flying could help me get rid of those silly traffic jam but when it rains, I wont know whether I still can fly or not.

Another Magic power I would like to have is the 'FORCE', just like the one could be found in STAR WARS. It looks very cool when u can take stuff from a distance to yourself without moving a finger of yours. I can really use it to get things that is placed high up the cupboard or anything that is placed high above me as I am quite SHORT.

The most important magic I would like to have is the magic to put a smile on people's faces.
It would be nice to have magic to help yourself but then only you could benefits it. How about making others happy together you?
0 Responses