Hair Cut...
Today is Saturday,
the day where there is no school, no class, no anything
just stay back relax and enjoy the day...

That are all the things suppose to do but its different for me...
I woke up freakin early today bout 6am and sat down in front of my com watching drama...

'My Fair Lady' starring Yoon Eun-Hye and also Yoon Sang Hyeon
A must watch drama for all korean fanatic...

The best character of all in this drama for me would be: Hwang Seok-Hyeon
This boy is freaking CUTE in this drama~ I just love it whenever he acts..
In this drama, he acts a kid from rich family and he is very matured unlike his own mother...
His hair is the main attraction, small body with big head juz like a bobble head doll ^^

Try watching this video damn funny by him



OK back to the main topic,

I went to school today to find Aaron, to be precise I went to Angkasa... I cant believe my own eyes, Vishak cut his hair... His LION KING hair is gone and now left is only a lame nerdy hair cut.. I think Aaron got irritated with Vishak hair and he himself wanted to cut too...
He went to the saloon beside Gading.. He was the last customer there.. I manage to took some pics using Vishak new cam, Nikon P60... Quite good camera with many settings to play with...
Gotta wait till Vishak send me the pics to upload here... LAter then...



PS: I got back my old number...
Feel free to call me or text me... HEHE^^
0 Responses