The day we part... Good Bye T.T
October 10, 2009 marks the day I last see my phone. The day was not nice to me, it rains when I need to walk~ Restaurant is freaking full till I need to wait for a table for lunch~ Wat is happening today? Are those the signs for me that something bad gonna happen and I didnt take notice. This phone is the 1st phone I bought by my own money... I cost me around RM600++ and my mom recommended it to me~
It's been almost 4 years that the phone has entertain me with the songs, sms, calls and also the pics. All my precious memory is within this phone... My laughter, my sadness, all my good times and also my down times, It never fails to help me....

So Long my buddy, my pal, my best gadget, my everything
Thanks for serving me for such a long time and never complaints to what I did to you....

MOTOROLA V360
I will never forget you,
Always in my heart <3

0 Responses