WHITE OUT!!!...

WOo hoo~
Tonight gonna be a good night, tonight gonna be a good night...
Woo hoo~~

Yesterday my day end up with a sad ending but today thanks to Nuffnang Malaysia, my day end up to be good. Earlier just now, I saw Nuffnang's tweet saying

"We sent out invites for the Xpax BB party and Premiere Screening of Whiteout today. Check your mailbox if you've received them"

Guess what when I checked my email, I got myself a pair of tixs to watch the Premiere Screening of Whiteout this 13th October at Tropicana City Mall....


Never been there before but I heard the cinema is quite good.. Wonder how is the popcorn there tasted like??? Hmm..
Alright that it for today's blog update... Need to continue my study... Short semester is freaking hectic...


Waited for u for a long time, but you never show up.....



PS: I got my fon replacement, borrowed
from a kind neighbour of mine ^_^
0 Responses