BirtHday Update...
Here I upload some of the photo my brother n my father took during my sister Birthday..
I kinda lazy so I dun take photo... Hahahahahahaha Enjoy it...
There still some photo in her school party.. Maybe I'll upload it in da future..

Latest Fashion On a Dog... 2007 B'Day Dress


My MOm invited many neighbours to this party


Eat, eat, eat till ur heart content... My mom experties.. Hmm.. very delicious

Dat girl say... Did I ate the wrong thing..


Fiesta... NOn stop food supply (I think not)....


Advices from the olders... the uncle say: Next time when u Grown up, be a good gal...

Whoa!!! Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, Should Invite the 'Bubbles' form' Finding Nemo'

Wat more to do???? Gossipssss... Hahahahahah

Dats my brother taking the food n look at me at the left wit the white shirt

Still wit da bubblesn look behind there're two antic bike

BUbbles any1????? Wonder wat dat boy trying to do there... Hmm....

OMG... My presents said my sister.. She just Cant stand the pressure coming from the presentss

Tis Is My Group of Pary.. Secret meeting.. President: Still in voting progress..

Dat gal try to avoid da camera but anyway, Peace man....

Oh... Isn't she cute...

Again Its Her.. Hahahah

My sister n my father fren...


Isn't pass ur bed time... Nvm 1 year once we escape from sleeping...

0 Responses