SEminar In JPWP
Phew...
After a few days of homework, n homework, n homework, i could actually continue to do my blog..
Haha^^ . OK letz get to da point, last saturday n sunday, I participated in 1 seminar (like i would volunteer, Actually being forced by my Chemistry teacher, PN Lee[MAk AngkAT]). I thought it would be a very boring lecture by some experienced teacher but it turns to be quite interesting except for da 1st day(almost fell asleep dat day). My friends n I had a lot of good time sitting n listen to the lecturer telling the right way to answer the chemistry paper. I met so many strangers(students) from various school in KL. Made a new fren called Darvin from Seksyen 5 , Setapak... haha. The food they provide is quite delicious, hope u could taste it(^^). For all the boys, there r many beautiful girls. Wat a miss for u guys. Wat I could say next is I'm quite lonely in dat seminar. All of my fren dats together wit me r muslims. HAiz, they left me alone for 30 minutes to do their prayer.. I got no choice but to explore da JPWP.. It turns out very fun. Da building are designed quite beautiful.. I also went to da CAfeteria.. At there I found a lot of candies.. Oh My Freaking Gods there r LOLIPOPs.. I dash to da counter with few LOLIpops in my hand n quickly pay. WOW.. It looks like my fren left me behind in this candy paradies.(^^)
I guess Dats all i could say about my trip. Quite nice to CUCI MATA(u noe wat i meant about it).
I attach so photo from da seminar.. NOt many coz I got LOw Quality Phone Camera. HOpe u dun mind..... Really hope i could get a new camera..

This is da auditorium hall (very big screen they have)


1 of my fren NIk.. NIce smile.. another 1 is dat girl with her hand on her tudung(SAprina)
0 Responses