I'm Revive
What a Havoc this few days... My computer breaks down for almost 3 days n today finally I revive it.. I would like to thanks my father n mother for the financial support, Teng Siang aka (@ir-C0nD ) n his Uncle for the information to buy new Sparepartz 4 my computer ... I should actually sue THe TNB for destroying my Computer but on the other hand TNB improve the power supply.. What should I do????? Can any1 tell me... My computer Power Supply went to a barbecue party, It actually burnt and produce unpleasant smell (Burning smell) .. (20 sept)At 1st i thought it was my MOnitor, so I was Panic dat moment n quickly off my computer coz LCD monitor is very expensive.. The next day(21 sept) I connect my computer to the TV.. WAt a surprise it still got the same smell.. so I peek the back of my CPU and found the source of the smell.. i quickly off the computer n unplugged everything... Today(22 sept) I went to Low Yat N Bought a new Cooler Master power supply... Now I can on9... HAhahahahaha.. Again Thanks every1 for helping me.....

This is the old Power Supply.. when to barbecue... hahahah

The empty space to be filled up after I remove the old Power Supply

again the burned Power Supply.. Special Condolence to u

The messy Environment of my CPU...

My latest Power Supply I got From ViewNet, Low Yat


Look At da name... Its Cooler Master... I agree Ur da MASTER

Isn't it beautiful.. Checkout da size of da fan

0 Responses