The BIG step....
17 September, one of my friends, Chiew Yee took a big step into the realm of adulthood.. She's turning 18 and we make a birthday party for her at KLCC. 1st we tot of making the party at Pizza Hut but apparently there is no vacant for us.. Bad luck i guess but never mind somehow we go to A&W... There seems to be no much people enjoying their meal there or Malays Buka Puasa there...
wakaka(^@^) Well they better buka puasa at home together with their family coz it is the month where good deeds are meant to be made plus they can make up their relationship among family....
hahhah (n-n)
Actually I'm late for the event.. Thats Bcoz of my driver, Jayson he got some casualties... i fetch SK from Cheras when I finished my college to my house.... waited for Jayson bout 2 hours then he finally reached my house n we dashed to KLCC... All of us in da car dont know the way to there..
wakakkaa juz know how to go Sg. Wang.... When we reach Sg. Wang, called For Jimmy to join us... She wore red colour shirt same as SK...wakakkka We simply drive and finally reached KLCC....

Jayson, Sk, Jimmy and me quickly rush to Secret Recipe and bought a birthday cake for Chiew Yee. There is where Ah See show up... wakakka (^-^) at tat moment some problem showed up too... we got the candle but no 1 has lighter or even matches, SWEATING dat time I ran to nearest shop to find but couldnt get it... Go to pharmacy n ask, they look at me like some kind... how could a pharmacy sell something bad for health.. We finally ask some Secret recipe crew if we could borrow frm them... lucky 1 of them have and borrowed to us.. Thanks God we got it... Got the cake, lighter and next is to find the main character of the day, Chiew Yee...... She was very happy to see all of us there and we have the singing and blowing cake ceremony... abit naughty from me, I got a pack of Magic Relightening Candle..... She blowed the cake for so long den juz blow-off... wakakak... later we cut the cake n eat.... Chryler took photo of us during that time... Thanks to his new Camera, our precious moment is captured. Wats make ppl happy is priceless........

Thanks to Jayson for sending us back home....
0 Responses