UCSI Start 1
wat a day today. 1st day of college n I'm still damn blur....
  1. Traffic Jam
  2. Surveying Cheras
  3. COllege Friends
  4. Timetables
  5. Student ID cards
  6. Lunch
  7. Classes
  8. REcital hall
  9. Auditorium
  10. Go home
  11. Movies
list of everything i done today... Starting early in the morning when the auto alarm (my MOm) wakes me up... Blur blur n on9 to check da freaking annoying on9 course selection.... Wat I get was PENDING..... (-,-||) Is the Head of Foundation doing his job??? I wonder today is the 1st day of college n he still haven't approve my courses.. BUt nvm I dont care...

Called Shon n we go to UCSI together. Can u believe it, 9am n there is no traffic jam on Old Klang Road. A shock for me..... Reach there n found 1 parking outside the campus. So lucky but actually 2nd time round outside.... Freaking hard to find parking not only inside the campus but also outside the campus. Wat to do so pack that place... MOst of the parking is reserved. Hope my car plat is at the reserved wakakakakak (^@^).

At last i got my student ID, wakakkakak V(^o^)V at last my very own student ID with microchip or wat chip thingy in it la... looks so hi-tech... CAn scan into computer(^-^) Hehehe next time go watch movie or play bowling can get cheaper price wakakkaka..

My class start 2 pm N I was there so early around 10 am.. warrrr so much time n I can locate my course partner n even my fren... Haizzz bad luck i guess.. BTw its the 1st time ever i see so much ppl like pasar malam in UCSI... Queuing to take student ID, paying fees n etc
so many time n i decided to take a tour in Cheras, wakakakk tried to go leisure mall n I succeed. At last I got to know the road there. I also went to find my facourite Restaurant Kaki's Corner... I found it too... so lucky but at the way back to the campus I got lost... Well nvm i juz make a U turn n make it up back to the campus safely.
Well looks like Lady luck shone upon me n I found my fren in the college. Victor, so lucky to find him if not I'll be bored the whole day. WEll Human never meant to be alone... wkakakkak... He introduced me to some new frens, yay *(^o^)* got to know more PPL... They are Sasi, Sukanth n also Beni (From INDIA). NIce to meet them and they are really friendly.... They helped me with the confusing timetable.. I burned the midnight oil but still dont understand the timetable... Really thanks them for helping me... At first we tot there will be clashes of classes because there is tutorial 1,2 ,3 n many more confusing thingy... but at the last day figured it out all... wakakakaka (n.n)////

1st class Malaysian Studies, so many Malaysian to be seen in the auditorium... Well its kinda stupid for me to say that but it really good to see so much Malaysian becoz my other classes will be occupied most by foreigners.. really sweat... 2nd class was Basic Concepts of Maths, there I met Hun, my fren that i made in orientation day... he entered the same class as I.. The lecturer said that the class will end earlier b4 6 but we end up going back at 6++ because of slow poke that take the attendance list so long.. Haizzz but nvm my 1st day of college life is very interesting though... Got back home n watch my newly downloaded Anime.

wakakkaka The Girl Who Leapt Through Time... very interesting anime n i really like it... Later I will watch the drama Legend Of The Demigods another nice drama... wakakakka

Till here I update my blog Kinda Sleepy now. All right Ciao..... Sayonara, Bye BYe, Adiyos
0 Responses