Sweet 6

Today is the day where my cute little sister, Evelyn turns 6. My mom threw up a Birthday party for her n how to say, it was great. My sis was so excited in the morning and even wake me up (accidentally coz noisy). She had some celebration in her kindergarten where my mom packed her with lots of party-packs for her friend. I myself also not sure whether there is cake for her in her kindergarten or not (I had no idea coz last minute preparation). My mom invited the whole "Kampung" to her birthday party and she cooked the whole day for the party, her effort did not go to waste as it brings smile to every1. My aunt also tag along with me from college to my house. At 7.30pm, party started. Kids were having fun at the playground and the elders were chatting together. When every1 arrived, the cake is prepared. My mischeveous brother prepared something special, the endless candle. Having a hard time blowing the candle off. Hahaha (^@^). After that every1 can have cake. THe party continued, you could the laughter n joyfulness of the elders and the kids screaming for fun as the background music. Anyway Happy Birthday to my little sis......

Happy Birthday EveLyn

Child Play....

All talking n laughing...

Singing and cutting cake... blow so hard but candle cannot goes off

BTW,
something nice happen in college today, Finally my Malaysian studies Assignment group is formed. Thanks to the lecturer and thanks the new member that joined my group. Hope that we could cooperate......

0 Responses