EXP.....
EXP aka.. Experience.. or Experiment..
First time I experience some1 waving hand to me on da HIghway... Wakaka.. I was on my way to UCSI when suddenly a girl opened her window n started wavingher hand like saying hello... I dont know is it waving to me or other ppl.. A Red Gen.2 n a suspicious Girl waving hand to maybe me..
I''m now damn curious who is it?????? Well nvm, if its some1 i noe she will tell me if i meet her....
wakakakka

First time I experience myself in a Laboratory doing experiment in college. Wow... The feeling is very awkward coz most of the apparatus is high class. Some I haven't see b4 in my life n I'm using it today. So strange when the lab assistant ask us "Are you all from science stream?" My fren n I juz act stupid like we're not.. Wakakak.... We actually dont know how to do the experiment....
Juz follow wat others are doing....

Haix.... Bad luck is Bad luck
Today no parking...
I spent almost 20 minutes looking for space to park my car and found 1 parking space far away from my college. College Parking full, outside shop parking full untill illegal parking also cannot, GIANT parking I dunno why they closed the entrance n I found my parking near the AM Bank which is damn far from my college.... Next time better be there early for parking i guess...

Wish Me Good Luck Everyday In Searching Parking Space
0 Responses