Atmosphère De Vacances... 3
3rd day of my holiday or Sem break.
As usual my fever still with me but cooled down. I still need to take medicine (which I hate the most)... Arghhh!!! Go away u nasty fever, flu and diseases... Stop bugging me...

Well, getting sick is something nice also, no need to do the house chores... Hehe (^^), Spend my time on my drama the most... At last today, I've finished the greatest drama for me this year..

C'est la vie, mon chéri 2008...

For so long I downloaded this drama and I actually finish it today.. One of my friend recommended to me when TV2 was airing it.... A touching drama for those who like lovey dovey and sad drama (remember to buy a box of tissue when watching the last episode) ... I recommend this drama to the elders.. Coz, there's a lot oldies song in this drama such as Tian Mimi, Yue Lian Dai Biao Wo De Xin by Den Lijun and many more oldies.... Old songs are juz great to listen, calm and relaxing.. I watched this drama with my grandma n she was singing along with the song... great movie to watch with your parents, seriously!!!... This drama is actually a remake from the old 1993 Hong Kong movie with the same title. The movie plot is the same, it's only that they remake it into a drama and what I can say is Superb.. Thank God I can watch all of it coz I can't seem to find the VCD or DVD in store.. Lucky internet are reliable... Don't worry, I've deleted it.. I won't do pirated stuff.. Hehe...

here I inserted some clip from the drama...




My favourite song in this drama


Well, I'm back to watch more drama.. later at night juz update again.. hehe..^^
0 Responses