Holy-Day 1and 2
Haizz, Why can't I celebrate holiday nicely??? 2 Days already and my body still feeling not well... Since the last day of the Finals, I've been feeling not good but i endure it... Today, Suddenly my temperature goes up... warrr so hot.... Not sure how much but wat i know I'm feeling HOT!!!!!
Fever, flu, cough.... aiyooo!!!! Why all of these come together???... I hate it(>.<).... stupid sickness, make my mood swing only.... Cannot play com for so long or no my eyes dry up.... My nose getting red like a clown.... My rolls of tissue finished in few hours time... arghhhh!!!!!! How to get cure as fast as possible???? If can I wan to get cure b4 Sunday.... later that I can go play as much as I can... NOw really no mood to work la... Only feel wanna play.. Hehehe(^.^).... but I still need to get better be4 can play... Haizzz... Guys Wish me luck in getting better... GOnna get more rest now.. Byez




P.S - should have take care my body nicely, all becoz da stupid aircond in the library... Freaking cold aircond....

0 Responses