Day Dreaming...
Finally It's Over

Assignment
Lab Report
Quiz
Test
Mid-Term
Presentation
Revisions
Burn Midnight oil
Final's

Finally I can have my day back again, 24/7 in front my lovely monitor with all I can watch drama.... Oh my Drama... (C'est La Vie, Mon Cheri, HOt shot, Gem of Life)Sry for keeping u waiting, I know you've been shouting for me for so long to watch u but I'm really sowwie I'm too busy too meet you... BUt no worry I'm free at last and I will meet you very soon.... Wakakaka...

Final's over n the 1st Semester of my college Ended safely.. MEeting a lot of frens in this past few months and I really appreaciate each that accepts me as his or her friends... We have times together, crossing the up n downs of college life together, supporting each others.... I really wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you..Well wat I miss a lot would be my NS frens (T.T), HOw R u all lately??? Still good as last time??? Wat r u doing lately?? Did you miss me coz i miss u??? All this question been bugging me recently... One of my frens from Ns suddenly how to say?? (Hmmzzz not sure wat happen to her,Break down maybe).. I dunno y those kind of words came out...

"NS would only be memories we precious, memories we flash back in future that would make us miss that unforgettable moment we had n the frens we meet is not the frens with forever friendship"

what I can say to my fren is that things change through time but 1 thing for sure to me is that once we r fren, forever we r fren and we would help each other till the last day of our life... No one in this earth is born to be alone and no one could live n success without frenz. Frens are person which would help you, encourage you, support you in every aspect of life. Although we live across a distance, deep inside our heart, you will still be there... It's not that we would not like to contact you, but some other circumstances made us couldnt contact you... Friend start with the letter F, Which mean also Forever.... Our Friendship will last forever and deep inside my heart you will always be my fren, a frenz wif all the memory you created with me, I will bring it together till the day I leave this world.....

Well this is all I can say.... I'm going back to my drama.. Maybe will update this blog tonite... check out...My frenz forever....

0 Responses