Day of Tears...
I put my hand to my chest.
Thump thump...

Thump, thump...

I feel it beating.

My heart is beating.

I'm so glad!

I am

Alive.


My drama.... I think today I won't be watching it yet coz all of a sudden, i watch it again... The greatest drama of all, the drama that would definitely make u cry.... I dunno why but i repeated the drama again.... T,T... The poem on top is the most touching among all the poems in Her diaries.... This makes u alive...

1 Litre of Tears...

A japanese drama which staring Aya, a teenage girl who had a strange disease called Spino-cerebellar degeneration (SCD). Her diaries tell us the day she been through till the last of her breath... She encourages not only herself but all other patient by her diaries and also her poems...

The real Aya...

She smile on wheelchair...



One Litre of Tears was first aired in October 2005. Many people was touched by this story (even by me) and still sends messages to their homepage. Currently in Japan, there are over 20,000 people who are afflicted with SCD. Until now, cure has not yet been found by doctors or scientist.... Why is there such cruel disease exist in this world??? Why is it there is no cure till now?? What should they do if they get that disease...
This Drama is dedicated to the many people who are battling various illness in the world and people who supports them. May you have the light of hope, and the warm touch of a loved one.
With hope...
If anyone is boring at home and want drama to watch, I recommend you this Drama... Pls prepare a box of tissue n also an empty 1litre bottle... Ur tears will drop...
0 Responses