I'm a Kidnapper!!!...

WOw!!! I cant believe it myself... I'm a criminal, NoooOOO!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I got free movie tickets from Shon and it was freaking last minute... I got the news bout 8pm and the show is at 9.30pm at Cathay Cineplex, Damansara...

I called up for Wai wai, he cant go becoz he had futsal and they already booked the place

then I called JQ, " U free???, Go movie loo... faster now!!!", I said
she replied me "wat time end my gate close at 12pm then cannot go in dy, dun wan laa"
like that and the conversation ended....

Next, Call Pei Ni, she's in SS15 aka Asia Cafe with all her frens and she still got plan to do later...

*pulling hair* I tried convincing JQ to go and at last I went to Sunway and Kidnapped her... Wakkakakkaa~~ (Im so evil)

Rush my way to Sunway and reached there bout 8.30pm.. Then rushed to the Curve for bout 20 minute.... I dont know the road there actually coz seldom go there but God Bless me and I took the correct route there... Lolz quickly parking my car and rush to Cathay Cineplex which I dont know where the heck is it.... Lucky I ask direction from the Security Man and he was really kind to tell me the direction..

I was lucky to be able to get 2 tickets before 9.30pm... Or no I waste all my effort there..
wakkakaka... The movie was 'Murderer' by Aaron Kwok~ I cant believe that I actually watched the type of movie that I hate... Its about a serial murder which all the murder were killed really cold blooded-ly, cruel and OMG!!! disgusting.... The plot and the story is really good but for the ending, I dont like it... Too sad~~ OK enough spoiler, You all should watch it yourself....

[The Popcorn sold there were horrible... I hate it!!!!!!!! (all soggy)....]

Finish the movie bout 11.30p, and rushed back to Sunway~ Got no time to take Pic.. HaizzZ
I reached home bout 12.30pm and got to on9 for awhile but I didnt use that time to update my blog (=.=|||0)
Ok thatz all for the kidnapping story~
Tmr will update bout my UCSI uni Orientation... wakakka~~ HOpe can get many pics..
The ticket (stolen frm JQ)

PS: Thanks Shon for the movie Tics
I'll should do research before watching the movie or else I'll regret
0 Responses