Day of Fair and Fun...
Alright, today I went to the crowded, packed PC fair in KLCC. WOw!!! cant believe it, this PC fair is about too much hot chicks there... ^^ Wakakaka.. Sorry, no chance to get photo with them... I reached there about 11am and along my way to the park, I smell something delicious... The smell which everyone will smell after getting off the LRT, The ROTI BOY.... Argh!!! Its too much for me, the scent of that bread never fail to seduce me... wakakak BUT too sad I didnt buy because I was full that moment...

When to Auntie Anne to get some lemonade. I really regret because I bought the wrong size. I shouldnt order large cup, it really is too much for me but lucky i finish it up... I met Pei Ni in Isetan with her mother, well you know girls, its about shopping and thats wat makes them happy... I wonder wat makes men happy??? Of coz PC fair showgirls wakkaakkak JK JK... Im not pervert OK... There is still much ppl going to PC fair though there is the H1N1 virus spreading around but there are precaution where they wear mask. I didnt get any protection and i know i should... Its like pasar malam in PC fair you know.. At around 12pm, I seperated from PeiNi n her mom to fetch my mummy, Key... wakkak she dont know the way to the PC fair... She is the 1 that I mention in my last post where she experienced tear gas... wakkaka...

After meeting her, we went in to the fair and left CBL (FFK him)... well he wont mind us doin that.. Actually we plan to go with CBL but how to say PeiNi was there and we got our plan change... It was crazy when we went in the 1st hall, i saw heaven that time... awesome showgirls are everywhere but sigh, didnt bring any camera.. Well, dun care bout them, nothing much to say cause without pictures nothing great can be say. Unless if you went there yourself. Mummy and me kept walking and tryin to locate DELL where PeiNI would be there buying her new Lappy... If im not wrong, it would be at the 3rd hall where we found them... She was choosing the colour of her laptop either Black or RED... with much consideration she finally choose RED.. I swear that will be a best colour for her..

After buying the laptop we get down to the worst part of the PC fair that is the 'pasar malam' hall.. The hall where most discount can be found and the hall that is filled with the most amount of ppl. We quickly walk to find for Pendrive but couldnt find it, PeiNi bought a laptop slieve, fan and a big Printer... I juz get a Kapersky anti virus which entitled me to get a hot air balloon ride somewhere near Menara Time but who would go at 7pm duhh... I also got a memory card reader but both of that are for my neighbour.. NOthing for me... Finished with shopping, we went to the end of the hall and found Ah Hing working there, selling speakers... oh yea I say Eunice in PC fair too, she's working of coz but cant find JiaWen... Lolz after meeting Ah Hing, we went back home..

After PC fair, I went to Skul to look for Beni and did some revision on P&S... We had dinner in Kaki Corner and later went to meet Gek Mui... Sat down in Old Town and discuss bout Camera.. wakakka we should discuss bout P&S laaa... Swt but had fun the whole day and it really drain me off... nOw Im goin to bed...
Meet u freaks in skul tmr... Im signing off to bed///

0 Responses