MTV here I come...

WOw!!!! I cant believe it... My dream came true thanks to Xpax - Got X, Got Life, Got It All and I got my passes to the MTV World Stage live in Malaysia on 15th of August at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach... I can get my chance to catch Kasabian, The All-American Rejects, Hoobastank, Boys Like Girls, Pixie Lott, Raygun and Estranged.

How I get it??? Easy but really makes my head spinning...
There's an XPax Roadshow in UCSi Block A and I entered the game they play there... (Celine push me in the game and Victor ran away to buy drinks)

Way to win:

1st: put 1 finger down on the floor...

2nd: spin yourself with ur finger down until the MC recites all the Alphabet (A-Z) and say go....

3rd: rush to the chair, Sit on it and shout MTV WOrld Stage!!!!!!

thatz easy but really make ur head go on a Spin @,@

Haha..... Only got 1 ticket tat time and I feel lonely to
go alone but at the end of the day, I heard that Victor is going and Shon is going... OMG!! at last some company to me.. wakkak gonna have fun there but now, back to study T.T

After final juz can GO!!!... *Sob Sob*

0 Responses