Survival of the MOSH PIT...


The day has finally come for the MTV World Stage 1st time live in Malaysia and fearturing Kasabian, The All-American Rejects, Pixie Lott, Hoobastank Raygun, Boys Like Girls and Estranged. I was lucky enough to win a pass to witness such a fantastic, awesome, crazy, ridiculous (Hoobastank said that), undescribable event of all time..

Yesterday, Shon and me reached there at almost 4.30pm and the queue for the entrance was freaking long like never-ending snake beside the Sunway Hotel. Got no choice but to line up in that freakin looooong~ snake. All of a sudden it rains and guess what we got all wet before getting hype up with the show.. They gave us a cool lookin rain coat with MTV logo in front of it but there's no use of it when i get it... I got cover by the roof that time. We then got our 'Mosh PIt' band and we went down the escalator and waited for Victor and his brother, Daniel to arrive at the Sunway Surf Beach. They suck up all the water just for this outstrageous event. Later we met up with eveyone there include me, shon, victor, daniel, wangster and also lydia... wakkaka Shon was lucky to met his bunch of niggas ( chinese friends laa.)

First band to perform is the Estranged. It is a local Malaysian band that rocks the stage the moment they step on it.. They really bring up the mood with their wild guitar playing (the guitarist got cool tatoo all over his face) and the great vocal which i dunno what to say but marvelous.. I think this band is pretty good. They sang 3 songs and i lovve 2 of their songs- got to find it 1st.. wkakaka

Boys Like Girls
2nd performance was by the BOYS LIKES GIRLS!!!!! OMG they really got a lot of attention when they came in, they even sang my fav song (i mean fav frm them) that is 'The Great Escape'... They are awesome!!!!! People in the Mosh Pit was shouting, screaming, jumping, waving when they came in... The lead singer even climb up the so called 'Tiang' beside the stage and everyone was screaming for him!!

Raygun
3rd is from Raygun which present us Old school plus New school song.. I like the way Ray dance when he was singing he was friendly to his fans... I got my chance to shake hand with him and i bet i gonna cut my hand off and frame it (Just Kidding). Me, Victor and Daniel went to buy some drinks and got trap by the organiser... Mosh Pitter are to be held captivated for awhile till there is place enough to go in.. "Only 10 people per release" he guard said.. Everyone was angry that time but me, Victor and Daniel just waited at the side of the fence... SUddenly, some guy openn the fence and we was shocked... We heard people screamin 'RAYGUN' and when I turn my head outside the fence I saw Ray. Without thinking I held my hand to him and I got handshake with him... OMG i was out of this world for a moment... After that we got back into the mosh pit and we party like hell man.....

Pixie Lott
4th was Pixie Lott perfomance... She look freqkin awesome... Although i dont know her song, I still support her... SHe was the attention of all guys... Too bad i didnt had any camera there or no my memory card will be full of her pics and also not to miss the pics of Vj Denise... Denise is also good~ I can say it loud... OK back to Pixie Lott, the crowd was shouting so loud and they sing along with her... Victor and Daniel both pick me up And i got to see her from TOp view~ Mosh Pit is hell out of this world!!!! She sang Mama do.... I only know this a bit..

Hoobastank
5th is the Performance from Hoobastank... LOlz he is the funniest of all.... He said "Your all ridiculous" and also this is his first performance watching so much people in a pool.. Lolx.. He really knows how to entertain the crowds... He sang Crawling In The Dark, a song which everyone knows Ghostbuster (lol) and his hit song The Reason!!!! Shon really did the dumbest thing in the mosh pit, I'm not goin futher detail to protect him... But to those who knows, loL... wakkakaka....

The All American Rejects
6th performance was by the best, the coolest, the one band everyones waiting since they step into the MTV WORLD STAGe.... THe band that sang Dirty Little Secret, I Wanna, The Wind Blows, Swing Swing, It Ends Tonight and Gives You HELL!!!!! The All American Rejects is the one im talking bout... They sang the most songs, they rock the whole stage, the made the crowds gone wild, They are the one that make the whole Pool Fills with Screams.... I cant believe with my eyee when they came on stage... Tyson Ritter body was all glitter (dunno by wat maybe water i think).. After their performance, most people left... I think most people come for them only... ^^

Kasabian
Kasabian was the last to performed on stage... Amazing Band which stand on the UK song's chart for 10 weeks... Can u believe it.. But I dont think their song are really good... Maybe UK ppl are more into their songs than us... Well, we really thanks them for coming to Malaysia to perform... Really appreciate their song... In the mosh pit, We jump for the most count (contest by Victor) with their songs... Lolz... The show ends when they end it... Thanks Kasabian~

PS: The water sold there was freaking expensive.... Think bout it RM5 for 1 small bottle of mineral water... Can drinks are also RM5 each... Freakin scam us...
0 Responses